At Mirabito we know that it takes a lot to keep your business running smoothly. That's why we offer premium fuels so you can keep things running smooth.
Gasoline, or petrol, is a petroleum-derived liquid mixture, primarily used as fuel in internal combustion engines.
Diesel fuel, in general is any fuel used in diesel engines. The most common is a specific fractional distillate of petroleum fuel oil, but alternatives that are not derived from petroleum, such as biodiesel, biomass to liquid (BTL) or gas to liquid (GTL) diesel, are increasingly being developed and adopted.
Any type of crude oil which does not flow easily. It is referred to as "heavy" because its density or specific gravity is higher than that of light crude oil. Heavy crude oil has been defined as any liquid petroleum with an API gravity less than 20°, meaning that its specific gravity is greater than 0.933.
Ethanol fuel is ethanol (ethyl alcohol), the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages. It can be used as a transport fuel, mainly as a biofuel additive for gasoline. World ethanol production for transport fuel tripled between 2000 and 2007 from 17 billion to more than 52 billion litres. From 2007 to 2008, the share of ethanol in global gasoline type fuel use increased from 3.7% to 5.4%.
Fleet Fuel Card - Take Control of your Business!
- Control, Accuracy & Security for your business’ fuel costs by providing a monthly itemized statement
- Honored at over 50 Mirabito, Quickway and Convenience Express locations throughout Central New York
- No deposit or start-up cost required
- No annual fee or monthly service charge
- No processing fee
- No replacement card fee
- Personalized service
- Important tax information
- Can be used for merchandise purchases at all participating Quickway and Convenience Express Stores
- Apply Today! Print and fill out our application and bring to your nearest Mirabito Energy Products Location.
Are you ready to make the switch to Mirabito?
Find a Mirabito Energy Products representative near you:
Norwich & Utica Areas - Patrick Ford
Syracuse Area - Tim Lee
Syracuse Area - Bill Messe
Fleet Fuel - Bob Sanders
Binghamton Area - Ryan Andres
Capital District (Albany) - Erik Geckler
Lubricants - Tom Tressler